Asker company d2o stands as the only Akerhus Company on Gazelle list for 6th time this year.
Throughout the country (Norway) there are only 22 of gazelles that have been just as long. The company, which is also established in the United States, has grown to sell performance management solutions to the hotel industry. Young Ngoc Nguyen is the founder and CEO.
Gazelle (business) is a term introduced by the newspaper Dagens Industry for Norwegian companies with proper economy and steady revenue growth over several years.
Of all active businesses with turnover above 1 million, only about 5% that makes this designation each year. Today’s Business selects annually Gazelle Companies by these criteria:
- submitted approved accounts
- at least doubled sales over four years
- turnover of over a million the first year
- positive operating profit
- avoided negative growth
- organized as a limited company
- Source: Dagens Næringsliv, Financial Newspaper 27 October 2011